Old 20-06-2007, 02:35 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_10_] Jonno[_10_] is offline

Default People who know everything

FarmI wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message

Do you reckon I mighta been a bit harsh?

Yes. And hypocritical. But of course you'll say you were just being funny.

Roberta wrote her posts using impartial language. She called you no names.
All she did was to disagree with you. Unfortunately the same cannot be said
for you.

Read it again till you understand. It may take some time.
The thread was HUMOUR and so was the way I reacted.
But if you tink I'm hypocritical dont you ever go to church....