Old 20-06-2007, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New pictures

In message , Sacha
writes
On 20/6/07 16:21, in article ,
"Muddymike" wrote:

I have just posted 20 new pictures to Twango showing the gardens today if
anyone is interested go to
http://www.twango.com/channel/Muddymike.Garden

Much of the change has nothing to do with me, its just what was there
developing after a little TLC.

Very important, that TLC! The garden looks wonderful, Mike, really loved and
cared for.

Perhaps someone can tell me what these are.

http://www.twango.com/media/Muddymik...e.10266?sort=5

They have grown up on a raised bed which was covered in ivy.

Not at all sure, but could it be valerian?

Valerian has flattish flower heads; Mike's plants seem to have spikes of
flowers. It might be some kind of mullein, but I think we need a
photograph of a single plant for identification.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley