Old 20-06-2007, 08:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default It's time for another spit turtle...

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in
:

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in message

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in message

"FragileWarrior" wrote in
message ...
"Rachael Simpson" wrote in
:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in
message ...
...my grass is crunchy.

I'm not going to have any flowers for the fair if it doesn't rain
soon.

Has your turtle worked yet???? if so, then i guess i'm gonna have
to pay you to come over here and spit.............lol

no rain yet,
getting parched,
Rae

Got some rain last night and this a.m. but it's a spit in the
drought bucket -- the ground already looks dry again.

Ah, hell, I'll spit in a jar for ya anyway. Watch the mail!

You can hang on to your spit awhile.........
It's RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!
Suppose to all day they say, but we will see............

durn, i bragged to fast............it's done quit (sniffles & sobs)
i guess i'll have to make my own rain...........crying that is

lol!

Ok it's safe to holler now - got more wonderful rain! Started back
about 12:45, and kept going until about 15 min ago. thundering again
now. maybe we'll have more..............still not putting a dent in
the drought though, but every little bit counts.

We're only four inches below normal here and I swear there are cracks in
the lawn that go halfway to Hell. The rain we got the other day set off
a growth spurt in the garden but all trace of it was gone hours after it
finished.

I hope your rain keeps up until you want it to stop.