Old 21-06-2007, 01:30 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default It's time for another spit turtle...

"Rachael Simpson" expounded:

You can hang on to your spit awhile.........
It's RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!
Suppose to all day they say, but we will see............

We got - now hold onto your hats - .07"! Whoopty-dam-doo!

I can't stand it. We seem to be in some kind of a pattern these past
few years where the rainstorms literally split and go around us here
on the South Shore. It'll be raining cats and dogs two towns over,
but not here! :::sigh:::: I'll be standing out there for hours
tomorrow with a hose again (water ban here, handheld only).
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts