Old 21-06-2007, 02:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default It's time for another spit turtle...

Ann wrote in news:2hhj73lhdb6s1d4ua84o8s6oicobhtt6ih@
4ax.com:

"Rachael Simpson" expounded:

You can hang on to your spit awhile.........
It's RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!
Suppose to all day they say, but we will see............

We got - now hold onto your hats - .07"! Whoopty-dam-doo!

I can't stand it. We seem to be in some kind of a pattern these past
few years where the rainstorms literally split and go around us here
on the South Shore. It'll be raining cats and dogs two towns over,
but not here! :::sigh:::: I'll be standing out there for hours
tomorrow with a hose again (water ban here, handheld only).

Ha! I watched the storms do the same thing here the other day. I was
watching three online radars and I'd see a big storm comin'... comin'...
comin'... and then it would either peter out right before it hit or it
would split and go around us. Over and over again. It was maddening.