Old 21-06-2007, 07:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson is offline

Default OrchidWiz vs. eAOS

tennis maynard wrote:

K Barrett wrote:
I forgot to add that OrchidWiz now uses tabbed browsing or searches, so you
can to back and forth even more easily.

Here's another question: where the heck is the info on eAOS hidden on
the AOS site? Can't find it anywhere.

You won't find eAOS anymore; as far as I can tell, it's been replaced by
AQPlus, V3.0:

http://www.aos.org/aos/HeleoCart/Pro...spx?sq=yi2Xzpy
FRRSCQoALEEU%2f9GYS6iwJxkrLW15wc7WAAsg%3d

(From that page..."Like its predecessor, e-AOS, this highly anticipated
program provides access to all of the the AOS Awards data from 1932 to
the present in Awards Quarterly format."

--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627