Old 21-06-2007, 11:44 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default People who know everything

"Jonno" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message

Do you reckon I mighta been a bit harsh?

Yes. And hypocritical. But of course you'll say you were just being
funny.

Roberta wrote her posts using impartial language. She called you no
names. All she did was to disagree with you. Unfortunately the same
cannot be said for you.

In posts previously he told me he was told he had b***ls.

You've got your facts wrong several times in your post, but I'm sure that
won't bother you.

So we used a
4x2 and played cricket. I dont need to be told.
I have got no answer to this lack of humour.

Well perhaps it is a matter of taste. I like humour to actually be funny or
clever at the very least. I grew out of puerile school yard antics decades
ago.

I reckon he may be a church going man.
Using the term "ask\@itshall be given" as his address, seems to confirm
this.

I hope your advice on how to give cats a mild electric shock is better than
your ability to make logical conclusions based on the use of a minor
literary allusion.

I gave up on hypocritical church going people eons ago. And I still dont
regret rejoining the human race.
Ideals are great but not necessarily "ideal".
Being a bit naughty with Roberta was all in fun.

Well you fulfilled my prediction on what you'd say.

You and others may try to justify killing cats and being rude to Roberta as
just being 'fun'. I don't find this in the least bit funny. It is probably
more correctly termed 'bullying'.

You had a go at Roberta based on misunderstanding what she wrote. You and
HC then play the blame game when your silly comments aren't considered to be
amusing. Such need to apportion blame makes you both sound needy.