Old 21-06-2007, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Was that it?

On 20/6/07 23:06, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:41:19 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

snip

Oh ugh! Those high pressure hoses can do enormous damage.

His plan B was to dig up the whole garden.

Sounds like that old joke about how to get your garden dug over - tell the
police you think there's a body buried there!

His plan C is to rip up the kitchen floor.

The owner of my
previous house, which has culverts under the garden, told me that just such
an expert had used a high pressure hose to clear a blockage in the plastic
pipe that replaced the old stone culverts, and tore it to shreds, damaging
the pond liner and causing a serious leak in a pond full of carp!

pond full of crap? :-)

No, still full of carp, luckily - yes, I did have to check my spelling!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk