Old 21-06-2007, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default Jasmine plants what to feed them with?

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

Jasmines flower best on the ends of shoots coming from older wood, feeding
them lots will not make them flower more, but as a general rule, tom
fertilizer is better for flower than the others.
Jasmines flower best in good light so avoid too much shade especially from
overhanging trees, and a hot place such as near a wall can help, other
than
that leave them alone!

apologies I know this is a late reply to old post. The jasmine is now
flowering, I didn't realise the buds would be so small. I am going away
tomorrow on holiday so should see lots of lovely flowers when I get home.