Old 21-06-2007, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default Copper beech hedge

"Les Hemmings" wrote in message
Space wrote:
for clarity the "hedge" will hide a brick wall which is about 5 feet
tall. behind the wall is a field, I would love to take down the wall
and give access to hedgehogs but we have about 6 x 6 feet brambles
behind the wall.
I first suggested fixing a heavy duty wire net to the wall and growing
honeysuckle. I find it is a triumph that he is happy for the
leylandii to go and so I will consider all the options and provide
him with the pros and cons.

with some manipulation I'm sure I will get my own way!! :-)

Space.... I knew someone who went by that name in South Devon... You
perhaps? She was in a band called "Planet Waves" around Totnes a while
ago...

sorry not me, never even been near Devon.

Also, the boy / girl thing. Try being called (i can hardly bring myself to
type it...) "Leslie"! An awful time going through school.

Hehe - kids can be so cruel!!

Although nowadays if i'm mistaken for a girl i take it as a compliment....

Huh?