Old 21-06-2007, 03:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
gldancer gldancer is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Bullfrog vs Catfish

On Jun 20, 6:36 pm, A. Paul. Ing
wrote:
Troll hunting my ass, your just a lunatic that does not know where the
**** they are supposed to post.......Now go write that check out to
PETA.........There is more song birds that need shooting with a BB gun
and more fur bearers to club to death before the sun goes down....

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:17:42 GMT, "Lilah Morgan"

wrote:
"Billy Rose" wrote in message

Careful Lilah, you almost got put in to the kill file for responding to
these adolescents. We'd better get out of here before Ann catches us and
smacks us up along side the head.
--
Billy

I know I know, I just don't get out of the house much lately and we don't
have cable(well satellite out here) right now(or a working VCR/DVDplayer),
so wanted to try some troll hunting to amuse myself...

I don't like to call names so I will not (I keep repeating that to
myself as I read). AGAIN!!! THIS IS A GARDENING GROUP, REC.GARDENS
ONLY!!!
QUIT CROSSPOSTING! under breath - catch a troll la la!