Old 21-06-2007, 06:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Latham Steve Latham is offline

Default Anyone tried Ropel?

"Garbodanno" wrote in message

"Steve Latham" wrote in message
Groundhog eating my tomatoes - and he just got one of my best ones
(interestingly,he hasn't touched any of the tomatoes I was given for
free, but only the ones I paid for!),

I have some Bitter Apple you spray around the home to keep indoor pets
from chewing. I wonder if that might deter them too???

Any experience with these?

The only cure for groundhogs is a dog or a 22.

I'm afraid my aim with a 22 would be more of a hazard to me than the GH. Got
a dog, but they're inside dogs, so their being outside can miss the time my
little tomato-eating friend is out there.

Thanks.
Steve