Old 21-06-2007, 03:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default OrchidWiz vs. eAOS

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
K Barrett wrote:
I forgot to add that OrchidWiz now uses tabbed browsing or searches, so
you can to back and forth even more easily.

Here's another question: where the heck is the info on eAOS hidden on the
AOS site? Can't find it anywhere.

You're not the only one. Other judges are unable to find it to purchase it
either. At our last business meeting it was mentioned that the AOS web page
would be going through a revision to make it more user friendly.

I think you have to go to the Bookstore and buy it there. Cost is $50 or
there abouts. IMHO wait for the update with the 40K images to actually be
released before you buy. (Bird in the hand is worht two in the bush)

K Barrett