Old 21-06-2007, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default "The time has come", said maddie, "to talk of many things inFaerie Holler............"

gldancer wrote:
On Jun 20, 12:59 am, madgardener wrote:
The time has come, says I, to talk of many things in Faerie Holler.....

Hey Maddie! Good Wright!!! My garden is not quite as full as
yours(not by a longshot), but I do have veggies appearing. Zuchs,
yellow squash are both producing now, stringbeans to be picked for
tonight's dinner, and would you believe it - the peas are just now
producing and will have some by the weekend. Tomatoes are coming on
strong - three are squash ball size. Lots of cukes appearing on the
vines and the sugar baby watermelons are tiny little ball as are the
cantalopes. Keep having to add straw to the potatoes in the bushel
baskets. Most of the veggies are being grown in a raised bed 12'X4",
12"deep on one end and 6" deep on the other. Very intensive
plantings where the beans and cukes are crawling all over the tomatoes
and each other!

Loved your ramble! I still have baby hemlock trees for you when you
are ready!

thanks Gloria! Keep those babies nurturing, not sure where Faerie
Holler will be or not be by fall........when's supper? gbseg of
course, the drops begin tomorrow and surgery is Monday with four days of
DON'T DO ANYTHING expressed to me by doctor and over protective
son....love you more