Old 21-06-2007, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default privacy screening

On 21/6/07 22:16, in article
, "Sacha"
wrote:

On 21/6/07 18:05, in article , "p.k."
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

.he might have a legitimate
grievance if the trees took light from him.

Legitimate grievance or not, trespass & criminal damage are not justified.

Send him a solicitors letter telling him you intend to replace the ruined
plants with mature specimens and will send him the bill.

pk

I'm sure you're right but IF, IFFFF, the neighbour and the OP have some
history of argument, that will not calm it. That's what I wrote as I did. I
would suggest both need to look at what is going on in their neighbourly
relationship.

Sigh. Like wot I wrote. That is WHY I wrote as I did....... Sorry!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk