Old 21-06-2007, 08:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Niek Hanckmann Niek Hanckmann is offline

Default Need Help with ID - Aerides phairot?

Looks very much like Aerides flabellata. If you are sure that it is a
species and not some hybrid, then I am sure it is flabellata!

Greets, Niek

John Varigos schreef:
Does anyone know the real name of this species? The name on the label is
not recognised by Kew. The grower says that it came from Thailand. The
colours are quite lovely and I would love one of these but not sure what I
should be ordering.
~John