Old 22-06-2007, 06:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Need Help with ID - Aerides phairot?

Thanks Niek, Kathy and Eric for the help in IDing this one. I am devastated
that this is not a species because it is so nice.

Cheers

John

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
John,

Eric Christenson says it's a hybrid, possibly falcata x flabellata.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know the real name of this species? The name on the label is
not recognised by Kew. The grower says that it came from Thailand. The
colours are quite lovely and I would love one of these but not sure what
I should be ordering.
~John