Old 22-06-2007, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lardman Lardman is offline

Default privacy screening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 21/6/07 22:56, in article ,
"p.k."
wrote:

Lardman wrote:

He sounds an absolute nightmare neighbour and this has obviously
distressed
you very much - and not at all surprisingly.

Hes a problem, but as you say there are channels and I will persue them.

As to the plants damaged, he gets the naked and ugly side of the
leylandii,
so that is genuinely cutting off his nose to spite his face. With the
Philadelphus, I think the only answer is to wait and see but I think
there's
definitely hope there.

I've checked this morning and its stopped bleeding, with all the water about
I would have thought it should be ok. I'll keep it wet and an eye on the
lower parts for green growth.

I'll try bamboo in the trees this sided and then tying the few branches back
in - hopefully it will only be a season or 2 to repair the damage.

Thanks for the advice all - and for letting me vent, it has been helpful in
an otherwise very frustrating situation.

Lard.