Old 22-06-2007, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Beryl Harwood Beryl Harwood is offline

Default Its still raining

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

On 19/6/07 00:34, in article , "Beryl
Harwood" wrote:

The message
from Jennifer Sparkes contains these words:

The message . com
from " contains
these words:

On Jun 18, 12:17 am, Beryl Harwood wrote:

If you want to ....

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/bharwood/gardenjune2007/

Beryl, your cakes are fabulous, do you do private commissions?

Judith, Beryl's cakes are a legend - join Zetnet and find out.

Ahh, thank you Jennifer )

Beryl

Beryl, they're magnificent! I'm so hopeless with my hands that I'm in awe
of people who do such lovely work. We have a friend who used to edit a
magazine for clever people like you and it was all about cake decorating.
She made one for my husband's birthday (before I knew him, so I didn't see
it) and she'd put little forks and wheelbarrows and spades etc. on it. I
won't give her full name here but her first name is Pat and I wonder if you
ever knew her or the magazine. I do wish you didn't live so far away!
--

Thank you Sacha.

I used to take the Cake Decorating Magazines, there were two at one time
but I think they merged. It got to be too expensive when I was made
redundant a few years ago - before I moved to Cheshire so I had to stop.
However I have all the one I bougth and refer to them sometimes for
ideas if I am stuck. I use quite a few cutters from 'Patchwork
Cutters', which is where all the tools etc for the DIY cake came from.
The were so tiny - the screwdriver blade kept bending or breaking, but
it was worth the effort as the person it was for was delighted with it.

Beryl