Old 22-06-2007, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Sodium Chlorate - how long to work?

On Jun 22, 12:05 pm, "David \(Normandy\)"
wrote:

Someone on this group once suggested you can get rid of it by mixing some
glyphosate and putting a small amount into a plastic bag, then putting the
bag over the horsetail - bruising it a bit through the bag. Leave the bag in
place for a few weeks to allow the poison to get down to the roots.

That was me David and it really does work, it's time consuming but
believe me every bit that is killed right down to the roots does not
come back.

Judith