Old 22-06-2007, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Smee[_2_] Smee[_2_] is offline

Default petrol strimmers/brushcutters

Hello can anyone recommend a petrol strimmer or brushcutter that is
easy to start and strong enough to cope with a wild garden of hip high
weeds (we are talking groundelder here) and lots of bramble and
undergrowth. Need to keep cut back for kids. I am a not particluarly
strong woman but have managed a petrol strimmer with a harness
comfortably enough in the past. Starting is my main problem.

Also what is the difference between a strimmer and a brushcutter? Was
thinking about a Honda? Any thoughts?

Many thanks.
Smee