Old 23-06-2007, 12:05 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default the non-toxic times

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:48:43 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

In article

.net,
William Wagner wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:57:17 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

Gives new meaning to grow our own.

Bill who shakes his head when Food laws exist.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2vmowr

PS Soylent Green

from: http://www.straightgoods.ca/ViewFeature7.cfm?REF=328

Imposters shock oil conference

"Yes Men" propose burning humanity as "vivoleum" fuel in case of
climate calamity.

Charlie

Life imitates art comes to mind.

Ok Ok I'm going to grow horse corn but just leave me and my Dad alone.
We have so many impurities that the distilling process would not be
economical.

heh heh

Ah a real strawberry
Juice and smell
Smooth yet rough
Taste that speaks of summer.

Yours?

Bill

Sail On Sail On Beach Boys

Sigh..........

Bill

Stolen from those folks over in SMC.

Oxymoron department: Wall Street Journal -- "Phillip Morris Gears Up For
FDA Regulation: Using Science, It Tries To Prove Its Products Can Be
Lower-Risk"

Seems as if "science" has become the province of charlatans.

Charlie

Mine now everyones.

Bill

--