Old 30-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Gary Woods

Default gardening.telegraph

Jane Ransom wrote:

Gary, I agree with you entirely, but do you not have some way of
'blocking' long posts?

I do indeed, but I'm pretty liberal on lengths, because some worthwhile
posts like the original of this one, though it contained a bunch of
adverts, which I consider dubious.

And I myself am a member of Overtalkers Anonymous, better known as

On and on and on Anon.

There are lots of garlic shoots coming up, now covered with snow. Just a
typical spring in the American colonies!

I went to a local garden and flower show yesterday; very nice, though a bit
off-topic for here. Nice to see what professional landscapers with all the
money in the world can do though!

And I heard spring peepers on returning home for the first time this
spring. Old news to you folks across the pond, but a real treat here.