Old 23-06-2007, 11:42 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Fish fertilizer - lost directions

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:11:26 -0700, Persephone wrote:

Yo, gardeners -

I went to use a jug of Atlas Fish Fertilizer that had been sitting
around, and found the directions for application had faded beyond
legibility. Am concerned about over- or under-applying

Have tried to find directions on-line, but each link just discusses
types of fish fertilizers generally.

If anybody has (a) the directions -- how much per "x" type of plant --
or (b) a link to directions, your help would be appreciated.

Persephone

I don't measure this stuff. Shake up the bottle, pour a tablespoon or
two in a 2-gallon watering can, force-fill with water. Since it is
organic, no concern about too strong-weak.