Old 30-03-2003, 10:44 PM
mad

Default Letter to Weather Dept What the Heck?

this is the same weather maker that threw snow at us in beautiful downtown
shafter yesterday! sheesh! if you come up with an answer, let me know!
mad
--
"The historian is a prophet in reverse."
Friedrich von Schlegel

From: "BenignVanilla"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:08:21 -0500
Subject: Letter to Weather Dept What the Heck?

Uh...er...helu?

I was outside in shorts yesterday, sweating my butt off. I got the entire
hole dug and sculpted the way I wanted. I got the VF just about totally dug.
This morning, I go to get my second pot of coffee and there IS 1 INCH OF
SNOW ON THE GROUND!!?!??! Who can I talk to about this weather?

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MY SPLEEN to email me.