Old 23-06-2007, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Tomatoes

Sacha, where did you get the Jersey Sunrise seeds? I have found them on
the
HDRA adopt-a-veg scheme. Is that the only place to get them, do you
know? I
usually grow Gardeners' Delight, but flavour is everything to us with
tomatoes, and I am always looking out for a new variety!

Someone sent them to me from here a long time ago and I'm afraid I don't
remember who it was. I save some from ours every year and in fact, last
year, I sent quite a few back to the HDRA. AFAIK, that's the only place
get them. I think the flavour is terrific.

I would be interested in growing a more unusual variety, I take it that the
adopt a veg is the way to go ?

kate