Old 23-06-2007, 02:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default Perennial Sunflower - Heliopsis_5460.jpg

Here is one of the first flowers from my new Heliopsis stand. These
are second-year from seed. The Heliopsis are one of several plants
known generically as "perennial sunflower". These are about 4-ft high
for me now. There are only a few flowers open right now. I'll post a
shot of the whole stand when they are a little more photogenic as a
group.

I also have another "perennial sunflower" going, the Helianthus. Those
are much larger plants, but they haven't started blooming yet.

JD
Canon 10D
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

Attached Thumbnails
Perennial Sunflower - Heliopsis_5460.jpg-heliopsis_5460.jpg