Old 30-03-2003, 10:56 PM
mad

Default Pond Hole Dug!!! Yahoo!!!

i'm interested.
mad
--
Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine

From: "BenignVanilla"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 12:14:04 -0500
Subject: Pond Hole Dug!!! Yahoo!!!

Ok, so we finished the hole yesterday. Our deepest section is about 4-4.5
feet. That's where my bottom drain will go. It has sloping near vertical
sides that end in a shelf near the bottom. The shelf goes around maybe 3/5
of the pond bottom. It's there mostly for safety/accessibility reasons, god
forbid someone falls in. Then, we have an area around 1 foot deep that
slopes away to he deep end. And another area that will be a pebble/rock
beach that from 0 depth to about 3 feet and then falls off into the deep
area. I hoped to have pictures up today, but the damn snow is keeping me
inside.

More to come on progression...that is...if there is interest...or am I just
wasting bytes here?

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com