Old 23-06-2007, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default Tomatoes

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:47:09 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

[re Jersey Sunrise seeds]
snippety snip

I can't help you there, Kate as I haven't done it. I'm sure someone will
know. However, I'd be happy to send you a few Jersey Sunrise (Sally, too!)
but it won't be until the end of this season, of course.

Ooh yes, please Sacha. I would love a few. Somewhere in the archives
someone once wrote about saving their own tomato seeds. How do you do it,
for the future? (Otherwise I'll do a search.)

I will email you my address.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation