Old 23-06-2007, 10:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default New Wisley glass house

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:08:31 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

But did you know that you can fly from
Exeter to St Mary's and take a boat to Tresco which is probably a 20 min.
journey? ;-) Right now the Island Hotel is doing a special June deal,
paying the air fare! And no, I don't work for them (and we didn't go that
way) but I wish I did! You can fly from Bristol, too but I'm not sure about
that being part of this special deal.

Yes, I could fly from Bristol. I've been there twice, once by boat
from St Mary's and once by helicopter from Penzance. Tresco certainly
is a magical place, when the sun shines!

Pam in Bristol