Old 23-06-2007, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charles Thorpe Charles Thorpe is offline

Default Bloody rabbits

Muddymike wrote:

For the first time I have been carefully nurturing seedlings in the
greenhouse, months of sowing them, thinning them, watering them,
re-potting them, hardening them off etc. Planted loads of them out
last weekend and three bloody rabbits have appeared and eaten the

Know the feeling!

Pickles, the pet rabbit next door dug under the fence and scoffed the
tops off me toms! Fortunately new leaves are appearing, but I fear my
crop of Gardeners Delight will be much reduced. Funnily enough he
didn't touch the 2 Sungold nearby.

--
Regards, Charles
Unobfuscate to reply by mail