Old 24-06-2007, 03:04 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.roses
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default does anyone know what type rose this is?

"Eves Daughter 07" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 24, 12:56 am, "Rachael Simpson"
wrote:

**SNIP*

begin 666 spacer.gif
K1TE&.#EA`@`"`( ``,# P ```"'Y! $`````+ `````"``(`0 ("A%$`.P``
`
end

I don't kow for certain what your rose is - but there's a full size
rose called Candy Cane that is similarly coloured and shaped. Hope
that gets you a bit closer.
Cheers,

I had compared it to the Candy Cane, then there's the Pinstripe, and the
Scentimental. But they are red in color with stripes, not pink. I don't
know if they have color variations under the same name or not though.

Thanks for the input!
Rae