Old 30-03-2003, 10:56 PM
bnd777

Default Composting

Bones and scaps etc are fine in a worm bin though ......although the bones
dont disintegrate they are just picked clean

"Sarah Dale" wrote in message
news
Hi Pete,

I can't find this web site at all! However, if you have some further info
I would be interested. It always annoys me to have to put waste meat
scraps and bones in the bin when they are highly bidegradable. (Although
not suitable for a home garden compost heap).

Sarah

On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:50:58 +0000, Pete The Gardener wrote:

Has anyone tried the products from: http://www.livingsoil.co.uk/# One
of the people on the estate was talking about them the other day, but
hadn't had a chance to give it a proper try. If it works then I might
give it a go, but I don't want to waste the cash and time if it's a
load of rubbish.