Old 24-06-2007, 02:37 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.animals.wildlife,rec.ponds,rec.birds
Jack Schmidling[_1_] Jack Schmidling[_1_] is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Bullfrog vs Catfish

A. Paul. Ing wrote:
Troll hunting my ass, your just a lunatic that does not know where the
(bleep) they are supposed to post.....

Not sure you are worth the dignity of a response but as a point of
interest, you are posting your rants to several groups which makes
nonsense of talking about what is allowed on "this" group.

I see nothing in the charters of any of the groups I posted to about
restricting the discussion to "fish" but it would at least make sense if
you posted your complaint to the group you have in mind or to the person
posting the article.

But I wonder just what class of animal you would put a catfish in. Are
you suggesting it should be posted to a cat group?

Personally, I think you should confine your postings to a
brain-challenged group and perhaps get some help with your problem.

js