Old 24-06-2007, 01:59 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.roses
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default does anyone know what type rose this is?

"Ann" wrote in message
news
"Rachael Simpson" expounded:

well, it smells good to me. I only like the good smelling kind! (lol)
Kinda the same smell as the "scentsational" to me. Just a bit more
subtle.
Have to really get close to it to smell it, but "boy, oh, boy" does it
smell
good!

Wow, really? I've got Scentsational, it's wonderful! I'll have to go
to Wally-World and check it out.....
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

My wally world (didn't know folks outside of NC called it that too...lol...)
had the rose on the inside of the garden center there where they keep the
bamboo and violets. If you happen to see one like the one I got, if it has
any ID with it, will you please let me know? I emailed the company, but who
knows if I'll ever hear anything back.........

Scentsational is one of my favorites, I got to get me another one. After 8
years, it didn't survive this past winter..........it had started blooming
already when the last freeze hit. Not looking like it's gonna bounce back.
Been waiting to see if it will.

Rae