Old 24-06-2007, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Daisyless Livingstone daisies

Andy Spragg writes
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:46:26 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:

"Andy Spragg" wrote ...
I planted a bed of Livingstone daisies a couple of months ago, having dug
and enriched the soil. The plants have grown really well - I've never seen
such healthy-looking mesembryanthemums - only fly in the ointment is not
one of them has yet produced a single flower. Any ideas what's going on
here?

Lack of sun.?

Hmm. Yes and no. They get plenty of full-on sun for three or four hours
first thing in the morning, but that's their lot.

Where the heck do you live? Rest of us haven't seen sun for weeks ;-)
--
Kay