Old 24-06-2007, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Daisyless Livingstone daisies

On Jun 24, 5:00 pm, Martin wrote:

Back on the other side of the North Sea.
There appears to be no end of the rain in sight.http://www.meteox.nl/h.aspx?r=&jaar=-3&soort=loop1uur

Are you in France or UK?

I'm in the U.K. at the moment, East Anglia but I am making a flying
visit to France on Saturday as my husband is there at the moment
supervising a barn conversion.

I can't get into the garden today so I am having a total day off in
preparation for an enormously busy week starting early tomorrow
morning. It's lovely being able to play on the computer for so long,
I envy people who can post almost all day, where do they get the
time??? Maybe they are retired, roll on retirement.

Judith