Old 24-06-2007, 03:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Worried about my Aerangis Verdicosa

Kathy, I am wondering if it could be that they need good water, like rain or
RO?
Maybe I will ping Paul Simon, he grows these.
I always check on Andy's culture because we are in the same
area. For most of these Africans, he advocates 3 to 5 waterings a week!!!
Also to let dry inbetween?

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I just lost my Aerangis (speciosa??) to the same malady. So I too am
looking for ideas.

K Barrett

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I am worried abou my Aerangis Verdicosa. The leaves seem to shrivel then
turn this pinkish
orangy color & drop off. I have lost two other African species the same
way.
What to do?
They get watered twice a week in this warm weather & reside in my
slightly
warmer intermediate g/h environment.
Any tips would be appreciated.
Cheers Wendy