Old 30-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Bonnevilles Rawk

Default Advice on Sears lawn tractor

I'm partial to Kohler engines and Gravely tractors. Though neither has
anything to do with Pontiac but Gravely was a division of Studebaker.

In article , says...
can't say much for the mower it's self but the motor will be an excellent
one.........briggs and stratton is bout the best around!
"Mike" wrote in message
I am about to purchase a brand new Sears lawn tractor, Craftsman 20HP with

42" mower deck for $1200.00 (US) It is a Briggs and Stratton twin

cylinder
overhead valve engine. I have just less then 1 acre of land, I know this

is
much more then I need but sounds like a great deal.

Just wondering if anyone may have good or bad experience with Sears

tractors
or the same engine. It is a 6 speed transmission. Sears is having a
special for $1200.00.

Any feedback on this tractor or even any other Sears Lawn tractors would

be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike