Old 25-06-2007, 12:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Worried about my Aerangis Verdicosa

Harry is Andy's brother.

K Barrett

Wendy7 wrote:
My data base tells me this one Aerangis Verdicosa (somalensis x
fastuosa) was purchase in 2004 & from a young couple
starting out in Colorado & NOT as I was telling Gary from Stellenbosch?

This is another reason to keep a track of what dies, I usually throw the
tag in a shoebox & delete from my data base.

Is Harry Phillips aka Andy? The guy that grows everything on sticks &
looks like he is 18!!!

I am going out to water my sticks *G*
Cheers Wendy