Old 25-06-2007, 02:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Hot peppers question

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
I've forgotten what type of hot peppers I bought. insert flogging here
Does it make a difference when I pick them? If they are supposed to turn
red are they any less hot when they are still green?

color doesn't effect the heat, in my book. but picking time would depend on
the type.......and the size........

do you have peppers yet? if so, what do they look like? i could tell you
more based upon description.

rae
excuse my typing skills tonight. typing in dark while holding baby!