Old 25-06-2007, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Question about tomatoes

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in
:

"Johnny" wrote in message
ups.com...
My tomato plants are four feet tall and are laden with full market
size green tomatoes. Seem to me that some should begin to ripen but
they continue to stay green. In fact it seems that they have been
that way for almost a month. When may i expect to see some ripe
tomatoes? BTW I'm in the north Atlanta area.
Thanks,
Johnny
raised-garden-bed.com

are they getting enough sun? try picking one or two now, and sit them
in the sun, outside or inside. they should turn in a couple of days,
depending on variety. or you could get your fill of fried green
maters! lol

rae

Okay, I can't stand it. What do fried green tomatoes taste like?