Old 25-06-2007, 04:35 AM posted to rec.gardens
fb fb is offline

Default Microbial solutions, the green way

On Jun 24, 8:05 pm, wrote:
I distribute microbial products in the denver area (http://www.inali-environmental-solutions.com), and would like to hear
from anyone that has used a microbial product in their lawn or garden
and what kind of results were found...... good or bad.

Plagued with lawn moths in central Denver that were immune to the
several poisons we applied, we tried beneficial nematodes with mixed
results. When everything came together, nematodes worked. The trick
was getting them delivered alive, then applying them at the right time
in the bug's life cycle. Now we're in Lakewood and we've got 'em
again! If you've got lively nematodes or another solution, please
post.