Old 25-06-2007, 07:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Question about tomatoes

In article . com,
Johnny wrote:

My tomato plants are four feet tall and are laden with full market
size green tomatoes. Seem to me that some should begin to ripen but
they continue to stay green. In fact it seems that they have been that
way for almost a month. When may i expect to see some ripe tomatoes?
BTW I'm in the north Atlanta area.
Thanks,
Johnny
raised-garden-bed.com

Patience. It sounds as if the plants have their hands full. But if they
have gotten this far, they will complete the journey. They know what
they are doing. Relax.
--
Billy