Old 25-06-2007, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default cheating tips wanted :-)

snip
You could perhaps get some standard roses in pots, too? But to be honest,
don't think anyone is going to be able to be picky, Kate. The weather is
just awful for everyone. It's been nothing but stair rods or
straightforward rain here for days, wind, some wind, gales and now back to
freshening wind again..... ;-(

--
Sacha

Yes you are right Sacha we are all in the same boat and I am not going to
worry any more, the summerhouse has sprung a leak so guess what I will be
doing this afternoon. I do have lots of Pheasant Berry's to give to any
guest who might want them also some baby Acanthus so I should be able to
get some brownie points :-)

kate