Old 25-06-2007, 03:09 PM
carole campbell carole campbell is offline
Registered User

[quote=Paul Waites;716879]Hi all,

1) They are still very small after ten years. Each year several die off
despite my best efforts. (I notice that shop maples tend to be grafted,
I guess that the root stock may have something to do with it).

Any theories on how to nurture them on... After this length of time I
don't want to loose them all.]

I have 2 Japanese maples one is doing well but the other, although it looks otherwise healthy, has drooping leaves. What is likely to be causing this?
Carole C.