Old 25-06-2007, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default OT query - allergic reaction

, I, Marvo, say :

Has anyone been having allergic reactions this year who doesn't
normally get them? I'm suffering a bit with my eyes and have never,
ever had hay fever in my life. They've been watery and a little
itchy and the pharmacist told me that they've seen a lot of people
this year who've never had complaints before. It's not an infection,
apparently, just a reaction.

My littl'un gets one bout a year (has done for two years now) from rape.
There's a field next door, it only happens when it starts to go yellow.

Mind you, I was sneezing yesterday like a sneezy thing, but I put it down to
spending hours planting and stuff outside in the rain.