Old 25-06-2007, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT query - allergic reaction

In message , Sacha
writes
On 25/6/07 14:38, in article , "David
(Normandy)" wrote:

Has anyone been having allergic reactions this year who doesn't normally
get
them?

I've never had hay-fever or any allergies in my life, but over the last
couple of months had lots of sudden unexpected violent sneezes. Runner bean
foliage has also become a new problem - it makes my arms itch.

David
(Don't know why but when I hit 'Reply' your msg. wouldn't show up on my
screen.)

I have had the sneezes, too and with no apparent rhyme or reason to it. I
sneeze 7 or 8 times and it's over!

He'd misformatted so that his message (and your signature as quoted by
him) appeared to be a signature. Many newsreaders, yours presumably
included, don't incorporate signatures into the quoted material for a
reply.

(I can't help you with the allergy question, 'cos I've been suffering
from hayfever for decades, but it hasn't seemed a particularly bad
season - I did worry that the April weather might have encouraged the
grass to be overexuberant, but there's been so much wet, overcast
weather since ...)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley