Old 25-06-2007, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Beryl Harwood Beryl Harwood is offline

Default OT query - allergic reaction

The message
from "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" contains these words:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Has anyone been having allergic reactions this year who doesn't normally
get
them? I'm suffering a bit with my eyes and have never, ever had hay fever
in my life. They've been watery and a little itchy and the pharmacist
told
me that they've seen a lot of people this year who've never had complaints
before. It's not an infection, apparently, just a reaction.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Yes, that's a me too and I know dozens of similar occurrences amongst
friends and family.
One theory is that there are lots of new foreign creepy crawlies and
associated droppings around, and lots of new pollens from the weird exotic
stuff that is flowing in.

I blame global warming and the lack of rain:-)

Well you can't blame lack of rain now!! I don't think it has stopped
for more than a few minutes for the last 4/5 days here!

Beryl - in a very wet Cheshire.