Old 25-06-2007, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Question about tomatoes

In article , Charlie wrote:

Should only be a few days and we'll be enjoying the first haricots
verts. Same for the zuchinni. Cukes aren't far off.

Charlie

Do you know, off the top of your head or do I have to look it up, if
green beans need to be replanted to maintain production during the
season? One end of my row (1/3) is cranking. Beans every other day. the
other end has just set flowers and the middle s still growing. No, not
all planted at the same time.

I await you Delphic pronouncement.
--
Billy